The BLOCK patient and refraction chair Neo® S is characterised by its large variety of options as well as the qualitatively premium processing. Nearly all options can be combined, depending on the demands for the particular workplace.
As different as the requirements to a patient and refraction chair are, so obvious is the concept of NEO® S, which combines functionality, ergonomics, convenience and design.
The optional drawer for refraction glasses is attached space-saving at the backrest of the NEO® S chair.
The patient chair model NEO® S has a fully upholstered back rest and is inclinable. With the drawer opened, the trial lenses are in optimal position to the examining person and the patient. Further utensils, like a trial frame, can be accommodated, additionally.
• electromotive height adjustment
• tilting arm rests
• folding foot support
• operation with a foot switch or in directly connection to a BLOCK unit
• drawer for trial lenses
• inclinable upper part, electromotive or manual
• seat displacement, electromotive or manual
• 360° rotation at 90° snaps
• height adjustable neck pad
• mechanical possibility of removing for the whole chair
720 mm Back rest upright
1570 mm Back rest inclined
• Width: 600 mm
• Height adjustment: 500 – 730mm
• Lifting force: 250kg
• Weight: ca. 52 – 98 kg
• Input voltage: 230 V, 50/60 Hz
• Power consumption: 460 VA
To the form