The BLOCK OPTIC Ideo® 2.0 combines modern technology, ergonomic functionality and an attractive design to create an ophthalmic examination unit.
The modular design allows the unit to be customized, both in terms of technical equipment and in terms of color and surface design.
The unit moves electromotively and steplessly to the required examination height and therefore offers the ideal ergonomic workstation.
Patients of almost any size can thus be optimally examined.
Ideo® 2.0 brochure
Request an offer
OUR COMMITMENT - SUSTAINABILITY
Our examination units are made from durable materials.
Used units are reconditioned by us and made
available to you again.
AVAILABLE AS RIGHT OR LEFT UNIT WITH FOLLOWING OPTIONS:
- optional electromotive infinitely variable height adjustment (approx. 73-103 cm) for ergonomic work
- manual swivel table with one or two
positions with magnetic brake
- phoropter rail movable manual
- physiological phoropter arm pre-inclined with or without stepless tilt device
- pre-inclined physiological phoropter arm with or without electromotive height adjustment
- physiological phoropter arm pre-inclined
with or without gooseneck working light
- Multifunctional column with or without
Flat screen holder
- with or without function light on
- Multifunctional column with or without projector holder
- PLD or Easy Electronics
- antibacterial membrane keypad
with or without illumination
- LED room light automatic with Dali
- Blind control
- Shaft tray for handheld devices
- Charging case for hand-held units
- individual antibacterial laquering
in all RAL colors
- individual plastic coating
- individual veneer finish
- individual/customized productions/
Changes deviating from the series
depth 1rst Pos.
depth 2nd Pos.
nominal input voltage
730 – 1030 mm
approx. 160 – 220 kg
230 V, 50/60 Hz
EMVG/DIN EN 60601-1-2
approx. 1400 VA
Request an offer
Would you like a non-binding consultation
or an inspection of your practice?
Please feel free to call us or send us an email.