The BLOCK OPTIC Innovario® combines state-of-the-art technology, ergonomic functionality and an attractive design to create an ophthalmic examination unit.
The modular design allows the unit to be customised, both in terms of technical equipment and in terms of colour and surface design.
Request an offer
OUR COMMITMENT - SUSTAINABILITY
Our examination units are made from durable materials.
Used units are reconditioned by us and made
available to you again.
The BLOCK OPTIC Innovario® moves electromotively and steplessly to the required examination height and therefore offers the ideal ergonomic workplace. Patients of almost any size can thus be optimally examined.
AVAILABLE AS RIGHT OR LEFT UNIT WITH FOLLOWING OPTIONS:
- electromotive infinitely variable height adjustment (approx. 71-96cm) for ergonomic work
- telescopic table with one, two or three positions movable manual or electromotive
- phoropter rail movable manual
- physiological phoropter arm tilted forward with or without stepless tilting device
- physiological phoropter arm tilted forward with or without electromotive height adjustment
- physiological phoropter arm tilted forward with or without reading lamp
- multifunctional column with
or without flat screen support
- with or without function lamp
on multifunctional column
- multifunctional column
with or without projector holder
- PLD or Easy electronics
- antibacterial membrane keyboard
with or without illumination
- LED room lighting control with Dali
- blind control
- shaft tray for handsets
- charging box for hand-held units
- individual, antibacterial lacquering
in all RAL colours
- individual plastic coating
- individual veneer finish
- desks with or without electromotive
- Wheelchair-accessible when
using a chair adjuster
- extension of the unit table for all
- equipment table extension
- individual/customised fabrications/modifications deviating from the standard series
depth 2nd Pos.
depth 3rd Pos.
nominal input voltage
230 V, 50/60Hz
EMVG/DIN EN 60601-1-2
approx. 1400 VA
request an offer
Would you like a non-binding consultation
or an inspection of your practice?
Please feel free to call us or send us an email.