The BLOCK OPTIC CaraT® combines modern technology, ergonomic functionality and an attractive design to create an ophthalmic examination unit.
The modular design allows the unit to be customized, both in terms of technical equipment and in terms of color and surface design.
Request an offer
OUR COMMITMENT - SUSTAINABILITY
Our examination units are made from durable materials.
Used units are reconditioned by us and made
available to you again.
AVAILABLE AS RIGHT OR LEFT UNIT WITH FOLLOWING OPTIONS:
- telescopic table with one or two positions movable manual or electromotive
- phoropter rail movable manual or electromotive
- physiological phoropter arm tilted forward
with or without stepless tilting device
- physiological phoropter arm tilted forward with or without electromotive height adjustment
- physiological phoropter arm tilted forward with or without reading lamp
- multifunctional column with or without
flat screen support
- with or without function light on
- multifunctional column
with or without projector holder
- PLD or Easy electronics
- antibacterial membrane keyboard
with or without illumination
- LED room lighting control with Dali
- blind control
- shaft tray for handsets
- charging box for hand-held units
- individual, antibacterial lacquering
in all RAL colours
- individual plastic coating
- individual veneer finish
- desks with or without electromotive
- extension of the unit table for all
- equipment table extension
- individual/customised fabrications/modifications deviating from the standard series
depth 1st pos.
depth 2nd pos.
nominal input voltage
approx. 160 – 220kg
230 V, 50/60Hz
EMVG/DIN EN 60601-1-2
approx. 1400 VA
Request an offer
Would you like a non-binding consultation
or an inspection of your practice?
Please feel free to call us or send us an email.